A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge
her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to report, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power
bank she was using to charge her phone on her breast region.

She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their
was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead.
May her soul rest in perfect peace…

http://www.enjoy9ja.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/PowerBank_E91.pnghttp://www.enjoy9ja.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/PowerBank_E91-150x150.pngNwaCheat BBM Pin: 2BFE3042gistdies,eletrocuted,Lady,power bank
A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to report, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and...