South African Neo Rantele Kuaho was literally set on fire by his own power bank. Please be very careful
when you leave your powerbank in your pocket. Beware. More pics after the cut..

http://www.enjoy9ja.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/31.jpghttp://www.enjoy9ja.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/31-150x150.jpgNwaCheat BBM Pin: 2BFE3042gistFire,Owner,power bank
South African Neo Rantele Kuaho was literally set on fire by his own power bank. Please be very careful when you leave your powerbank in your pocket. Beware. More pics after the cut..