13256610_1701772583409789_1910189188_n
.
.
Yewande Busari, 24, was on May 6, 2016, electrocuted by electrical wires sticking out of a streetlight pole on the Oshodi highway in Lagos, while trying to cross the road with her one-year-old son, Pamilerin, strapped to her back. Sources said she had not used the pedestrian bridge.
.
.
Pamilerin, however, survived. The streetlight pole was said to have had the live wires sticking for a while but was left unattended to. Yewande’s elder brother, Tunde Busari, lamented the nonchalance of the government and the electrical company in charge of the streetlights.
.
.
His words: We have not heard anything from the government or seen anybody from them since my sister died. It was a government property that killed my sister, but nobody has come to pay us a visit. Until her death, Yewande lived with her fiance at number 32 Thomas Street, Ebute-Meta, Lagos. Cc: Saharareporters

http://www.enjoy9ja.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/13256610_1701772583409789_1910189188_n-1024x572.jpghttp://www.enjoy9ja.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/13256610_1701772583409789_1910189188_n-150x150.jpgTomszgist
. . Yewande Busari, 24, was on May 6, 2016, electrocuted by electrical wires sticking out of a streetlight pole on the Oshodi highway in Lagos, while trying to cross the road with her one-year-old son, Pamilerin, strapped to her back. Sources said she had not used the pedestrian bridge. . . Pamilerin, however,...